This legal notice regulates the permitted use of the website www.custo.comas provided below:
1. LSSI compliance: Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on services to the information society and electronic commerce.
Owner of the website:BLUE TOWER, SL (hereinafter, "CUSTO BARCELONA").
Address: C/Lo Gaiter de Llobregat, 145-147.
Postcode: 08820 City: El Prat de Llobregat
Tax ID: B-61517496.
Listed in the companies registry of Barcelona, Volume 30306, Folio 97, Sheet B172024 1st inscription
2. Intellectual property and responsibility for the contents.
1. The intellectual property rights of this website www.custo.com, Its source code, design, photographs, texts, navigation structure, databases and different elements that are contained therein are the property of CUSTO BARCELONA, which is exclusively entitled to exercise the rights of use in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. Any use of all the contents of the website, specifically the texts, design, works, trademarks, logos, source code and any other subject to protection is prohibited without the express authorisation of its owners. Any unauthorised use will be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owners. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are protected by law.
3. The owner of the website is not responsible for the contents to which the links located in it are directed, as set forth in Article 17 of the LSSICE.
4. Users will not be able to use the contents of the website, download them, reproduce them or distribute them, use them for commercial purposes or manipulate them and produce derivative works without having first obtained the consent or authorisation of CUSTO BARCELONA.
Furthermore, any form of use other than that mentioned in the previous paragraph, through any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website will constitute an infringement of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the Company or of the owner thereof, which will entitle CUSTO BARCELONA to take any judicial or extrajudicial action that may correspond in the exercise of its rights.
Moreover, the Information that the User can access through the website, may be protected by industrial and intellectual property rights or those of any other nature. Consequently, CUSTO BARCELONA will not be responsible in any case and under any circumstances for the infringements that the User may commit in relation to these rights.
Regarding the website, the user can view, print and partially download the content of the website only if the following situations occur:
- When this is compatible with the purpose of the website.
- When this is done with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Thus, use for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
- When no graphic, icon or image available on the web is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
The User agrees to use the website, its contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. Likewise, the User undertakes not to use the website, its contents or services provided through it for illegal purposes or effects, or those which are contrary to this legal policy or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that In any other way may damage, disable, make inaccessible or impair the website, its contents or its services, or prevent normal use thereof by other users.
Likewise, the User expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the Website.
All in accordance with Point 2.4 above.
4. Modifications to the website and conditions of use
CUSTO BARCELONA reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions. Likewise, CUSTO BARCELONA reserves the right to update this legal notice without prior notice to users, when required by law or current events.
5. Limitation of liability
CUSTO BARCELONA does not guarantee the absence of errors or interruptions in accessing the website or its content, or that it is up to date. However, CUSTO BARCELONA will take all action at its disposal to solve any error, disconnection or lack of update that may occur on the website.
Both access to the website and the non-consensual use that may be made of the information contained thereupon is the sole responsibility of the person performing it. Thus, CUSTO BARCELONA is not responsible for any consequences, damages or harm that may arise from said access or use by third parties.
CUSTO BARCELONA is not responsible for security errors or damages that may occur as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
- A malfunction of the browser.
- Use of non-updated versions of the browser.
CUSTO BARCELONA does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the documents or the files of the users.
6. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any conflict arising from the interpretation thereof, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain), provided this is not contrary to the provisions of Article 29 of the LSSI.